William E. Hooe, DDS MS
Board Certified Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon Shoreline WA
Dr. Hooe is a Board Certified Oral Surgeon. He grew up in the metropolitan Detroit area and is a graduate of the University of Michigan, where he received his BS (Biology), DDS degree, and Master of Science degree in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery.
After working in private practice as an oral surgeon in Detroit, he relocated to the beautiful Pacific Northwest and has operated his own oral surgery practice here since 1997.
Dr. Hooe is married to Kelley, a dentist practicing in Seattle. They have three children (yes, they all have perfect teeth). When not working, Dr. Hooe enjoys snowboarding, paddle boarding, and family time.
Additional Qualifications and Experience
- Diplomate, American Board of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Diplomate, American Board of Oral Implantology / Implant Dentistry
- Diplomate, National Dental Board of Anesthesiology
- Born & raised in the metropolitan Detroit area
- University of Michigan: Bachelor of Science, Biology, 1986
- University of Michigan School of Dentistry: DDS, 1990
- University of Michigan Hospital / School of Dentistry, Dept. of Graduate Studies: Certificate of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery / Master of Science, 1994
- Master’s thesis investigated preferred methods for intra-operative handling of bone grafts. Published in the July 1994 edition of The Journal Oral Medicine, Oral Pathology, & Oral Surgery
- Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery Instructor, Detroit Sinai Hospital & Detroit Receiving Hospital, 1994 – 1996
- Private Practice, Detroit Michigan, 1994 – 1996
- Associate Oral Surgeon, Renton WA, 1996
- Private Practice, North Sound Oral Surgery, Seattle, WA, 1997 – present
- President, Washington State Society of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons, 2004 – 2005
- Secretary, Seattle King County Dental Society, 2009 – 2010